CDS staff speculation.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not sure how I would feel about bringing in a guy coming off a show clause penalty.
Thought I read his name was cleared, but as I read more, that doesn't appear to be the case. That definitely dampers my excitement, I can't see us getting him hired.

Maybe if they're willing to look past Ollie's show-clause, they'll clear D-Lab as well. Then, we are ready to rake talent!

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thought I read his name was cleared, but as I read more, that doesn't appear to be the case. That definitely dampers my excitement, I can't see us getting him hired.

Maybe if they're willing to look past Ollie's show-clause, they'll clear D-Lab as well. Then, we are ready to rake talent!

Sounds like Ollie is going to be a head coach soon....KQ squashed that one pretty quickly.

Thought still stands on DLab...Let's get out of the comfort zone and do something we wouldn't normally do.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I need to find it again, but I read DLaB's appeal hearing and it was a 3-year show cause from that hearing. No time served.

That hearing was May 2020, but then I found something that was in 2021.

The Show Cause may be up before the 2nd live period, but after the portal closes.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Whoever DS gets ,it is imperative that he has a good history with high school guys in recruiting and then dealing with college level guys.-not just pro.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hell no on Dollar.

He has a reputation of working hard for the first year or two that he is at a school and then he slacks.

I thought I remembered a few of you saying that about him, and that it was a good thing he moved on. If that's the case, I'm not sure why we would want to revisit that.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Regarding DLab

1D65C5D0-9D5E-4CF8-A98C-8EEDD9D3BF9F.jpeg