Can the ACC catch the SEC in the conference rankings?

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
They(vols) do got a rabbit foot or two. They crushed the dwag spirit this year, so I'll start hating them when toe meets leather 2017.
I hate both UGAG and Florida maybe a blimp can hit the stadium during the game like in the 1970s movie Black Sunday(Just Kidding):p:LOL:;)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
He likes the top of the ACC against the top of the BigTen. He still said SEC overall with the depth.
I don't agree, but that was his commentary.
IDK the tone of his voice sounded like he thought the ACC was better but was too afraid to say it. Trio aside, i think you could add VT into that same group of FSU, Clem, and UL. I like VT more than FSU.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Currently, the SEC overall has a power ranking of .669, PAC 12 .638 and ACC .625. Bottom of http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf2016.htm

At the end of last year, SEC was .680, PAC 12 .653 and ACC down in 5th place at .607.

With the ACC up .018 and the SEC down .011 this year (delta .029), the ACC will catch and pass the SEC in the next year and a half at this rate (SEC currently .044 higher than ACC). That can happen only if the ACC wins most of its out of conference games, especially against the SEC. Hope the dwags lose every game from here on out.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He likes the top of the ACC against the top of the BigTen. He still said SEC overall with the depth.
I don't agree, but that was his commentary.
Clemson and Louisville against Michigan and Ohio State would be two very good football games. GT is the only ACC team i follow so i don't really care about how the other ACC teams do.