Calvin Johnson honored at Miami game

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I got word that the flyover was cancelled, they don't do them at night, which is what I originally thought. Evidently the pilots don't find this out until Monday night around 6pm lol.
To be fair, we didn't know the gametime ourselves until Sunday afternoon, but yeah that's a late heads up to the pilots. It is also Military appreciation game, so it makes sense that a flyover was scheduled.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
We should bring back that jersey that Calvin wore on the bobble head

Best Uniform.jpg

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
I got word that the flyover was cancelled, they don't do them at night, which is what I originally thought. Evidently the pilots don't find this out until Monday night around 6pm lol.
Huh, I thought we got a flyover for the Notre Dame nightgame in 06

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here.

bc83040f509b886c3d60150f199cfe04.png

5bff3fd5a5572f3a8bdf37963263642d.jpg

We are excited to honor Calvin Johnson for being inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. A limited edition Calvin Johnson bobblehead will be distributed at the gates at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Saturday, November 10.

Please pay attention to the instructions below on how to claim your bobblehead on Saturday:
  • Bobbleheads will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.

• Bobbleheads will be distributed one per person.

• Bobbleheads will be distributed at Gates 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 & 10 only.

• Bobby Dodd Stadium gates open at 5:30 p.m.
10,000 total Calvin Johnson Bobbleheads will be distributed at the gates - don't miss your chance to get a piece of Georgia Tech football history!

Calvin Johnson Bobblehead Giveaway

Bobbleheads will be distributed at Gates 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 & 10 and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Bobby Dodd Stadium gets will open at 5:30 p.m.

I would love one too. Three of us went to every single gate once we were inside the stadium (at about 6:15), and none were to be found. On the plus side, I saw parts of the stadium I have never seen before; in fact, I really didn't know that you could completely circumnavigate the stadium once inside.