Calvin Johnson honored at Miami game

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Has anyone used the buzz memories before? Any recommendations ? Would like to be on the field when Calvin is. My nephew loves Calvin and may be up for the game. He would like to try and get an autograph. I can't remember if Chris Bosh was at halftime or pregame.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I’ve done most of the BM events, but I haven’t done the halftime band event. They usually keep you in small area, so I don’t know if you can get an autograph. I assume you will enter the field in the north endzone and the halftime guest usually enter the field from the south endzone.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I’ve done most of the BM events, but I haven’t done the halftime band event. They usually keep you in small area, so I don’t know if you can get an autograph. I assume you will enter the field in the north endzone and the halftime guest usually enter the field from the south endzone.

Gotcha. I appreciate the input!!!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Not only is it a white out but you can also get a bobble head.

Attachments

• 34EE2899-2374-46AE-AB0A-8126F4F02E1C.png
    34EE2899-2374-46AE-AB0A-8126F4F02E1C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 141

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Miami is used to playing in an empty stadium. They should feel right at home.

This is another trite assertion we GT folks like to spew forth and try to make us feel better about ourselves.

2017 - um avg attendance was over 56,000 per game.

2016 - um attendance was over 57, 000 per game.

Now, and it won’t take long, folks will be chiming in about visiting teams bringing in fans for games like n.d. and fsu. While true, we certainly have never increased our avg. attendance by playing ugag and Clemson at Grant Field have we?

An aside, the last time duke played at Miami - the attendance was 57,396. 88% capacity of the stadium.

I hate the um showboating, but crap, these whining azz statements about opponents to help us feel better about our screwed up situation are way past old. And have no basis in fact.

Do you not realize um will have as many fans at our stadium as we will? Maybe as many as clemson had there?

Don’t you think those are issues we need to focus on rather than some untrue points about their attendance at their stadium?

We kill ourselves.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone comes across an extra Calvin bobblehead, I would be happy to make arrangements to secure it.