Calvin Johnson honored at Miami game

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
What is wrong with some of you? I have my reservations about CPJ as well, but the fact is we are fighting to get bowl elegible. We have a chance to gain a ton of momentum going into the uva and uga games. We need to pack the stadium and be loud. I’ve contemplating boycotting games earlier in the season, but I’ve decided against it. I want the team to do well, and not going to games only hurts that.

Has anyone seen the number of bobble heads they have? Like are we talking 1000 or 10000. I can say I will go to the gate when they open 2 hours before if it means getting a bobble head
Wonder if they don't give them out until you actually enter the stadium? I don't want to enter 2 hours in advance, but if they are giving them out outside the gates, then I would go try to get one and then return to my tailgating spot. Does anybody know?

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
If anyone is able to snag an extra Calvin bobblehead, I would be more than willing to pay for it and coordinate the shipping. My favorite athlete of all time but can’t make the game (in grad school out of state).

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
What is wrong with some of you? I have my reservations about CPJ as well, but the fact is we are fighting to get bowl elegible. We have a chance to gain a ton of momentum going into the uva and uga games. We need to pack the stadium and be loud. I’ve contemplating boycotting games earlier in the season, but I’ve decided against it. I want the team to do well, and not going to games only hurts that.
Exactly we're fighting to get in a bowl game. That's the problem

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Having not see us play live since....oh....I think Clemson....I am curious to see how we look against decent athletes (Miami). I'll be there.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Any updates on the bobble head? Main reason to go to the game:D:D

Ah got an email about the bobble head.

Calvin Johnson Bobblehead Giveaway

Bobbleheads will be distributed at Gates 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 & 10 and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Bobby Dodd Stadium gets will open at 5:30 p.m.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean I will buy a random cheap seat in the nose bleeds and enter the game two hours early to get the bobble head before leaving and reentering later with my actual ticket... yes i know this takes away someones potential seat, but this is a calvin johnson bobblehead we're talking about.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I mean I will buy a random cheap seat in the nose bleeds and enter the game two hours early to get the bobble head before leaving and reentering later with my actual ticket... yes i know this takes away someones potential seat, but this is a calvin johnson bobblehead we're talking about.
I was thinking of doing the same...

Wish they would set something up outside the gates, so we could get one by showing our ticket but not actually going in. I mean WTH can somebody do for 2 hours in there?

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'll be at the game. I'm excited for a night game. I'm going with some friends. A girl that I've been friends with for a long time invited me (they aren't tech fans) because her boyfriend is one of the pilots doing the flyover. My birthday is the 13th, Calvin is my all time favorite player, and it's a whiteout game. I couldn't ask for a better 27th birthday present than a beat down of Miami!

I'll be at the game. I'm excited for a night game. I'm going with some friends. A girl that I've been friends with for a long time invited me (they aren't tech fans) because her boyfriend is one of the pilots doing the flyover. My birthday is the 13th, Calvin is my all time favorite player, and it's a whiteout game. I couldn't ask for a better 27th birthday present than a beat down of Miami!
We're having another flyover? That should be awesome at night.