Butt Hurt - MSU style

Animal02

Banned
And more

"This was quite simply the worst defensive performance I've ever seen. At least my previous low (Texas A&M 2012) featured a dynamic Heisman trophy winner. We just got our *** beat by the fullback dive."

"Can't wait till we get back to Shreveport or Birmingham next year. At least we get a bowl matchup against a team we can beat."

Animal02

Banned
"Pshh. It isn't hard to stop a ****ing fullback dive. I could have gotten it done. S***, I don't understand how our players didn't get it done themselves. What a ****ing joke.
Paul Johnson probably thinks we are the most idiotic team of the SEC, and I don't blame him."

"Hey guess what.... If it's 3rd and short it's a dive!!!!!!!! ****ing seriously"

"This s*** has pissed me off more than any of our other losses this season. We had a ****ing month to prepare for the triple option, and we get beat by a ****ing dive play?!
Are you ****ing kidding me!?Just damn. I can't understand it."

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
"Pshh. It isn't hard to stop a ****ing fullback dive.

"Hey guess what.... If it's 3rd and short it's a dive!!!!!!!! ****ing seriously"

We had a ****ing month to prepare for the triple option, and we get beat by a ****ing dive play. I can't understand it.

LOL! I guess what he can't understand is a concept called "blocking." :ROFLMAO:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What these people will never understand is that the under center dive with the BB so close to the line is much faster than anyone else. And we only take it when it's there, otherwise go to the edge.

Lou Holtz before the game was a little demented and gushing about how the QB option was like getting an extra blocker. We take what we can from the weakest point of the D. Not hard to understand, but when you do, it makes watching set plays so much less elegant.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Usually I'm not that into this kind of thread but these quotes are funny as all get out.

Like the Dwags MSU learned what it's like to face our OL and the Days/Laskey bruise brothers. And a stiff dose of Paul Johnson blocking adjustments and play calling. Then to twist the knife add in richochet rabbit Thomas and a huge dose of 6'-6" Waller.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
"Pshh. It isn't hard to stop a ****ing fullback dive. I could have gotten it done. S***, I don't understand how our players didn't get it done themselves. What a ****ing joke.
Paul Johnson probably thinks we are the most idiotic team of the SEC, and I don't blame him."

"This s*** has pissed me off more than any of our other losses this season. We had a ****ing month to prepare for the triple option, and we get beat by a ****ing dive play?!
Are you ****ing kidding me!?Just damn. I can't understand it."

If he "can't understand it" he really doesn't understand football, and therefore shouldn't show his ignorance by posting...but I am glad he did:)

Animal02

Banned
"Oh so I'm wrong for being pissed at the horse**** thrown on the field? Well **** anybody that's not pissed about the trash seen tonite. Total trash. Dan can kiss my *** for the product rolled out there tonite. S**t it's not like we had 1 day to prepare or we had injuries everywhere. No excuse for a 2nd rate ACC team to d*****o st***p on work us tonite. We got worked and the head d**k takes its. Maybe you should have drank more so you would have passed out and not endured it."

"Were GT players faking injuries?

I know it probably had little outcome to end result of the game, but GT had alot of defensive players go down last night and it was always after we got a couple of first downs and started to use tempo. Does anyone else think this was on purpose or were these guys truly getting hurt ?" " Prob legit because of the humidity down there....or because their legs hurt from kicking our *** at a high rate of speed "

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
What I am very amused by in the reactions posted from MSU fans in this thread is that it kind of takes me back to experience afresh what it is like to watch a fan base be exposed to Tech under CPJ and his offense just owning them with smashmouth up the gut football.

In the Reddit thread you could see how FSU and Clemson fans, and even (albeit more slowly) UGA fans are starting to gain some perspective and respect for Tech's offense. So it is really amusing to read the shock and consternation and bewilderment from more newly exposed fanbases to the soul crushing punishment and pain that can come from the spread option Tech offense when executed at a high level of precision.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
What I am very amused by in the reactions posted from MSU fans in this thread is that it kind of takes me back to experience afresh what it is like to watch a fan base be exposed to Tech under CPJ and his offense just owning them with smashmouth up the gut football.

So it is really amusing to read the shock and consternation and bewilderment from more newly exposed fanbases to the soul crushing punishment and pain that can come from the spread option Tech offense when executed at a high level of precision.

+1000