Bright spots...

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll get time to develop because it seems we're hell bent on continuing to rotate all 3 QB's (incl. LJ once back healthy) without any good rhyme or reason.
Based on what?! We didn't see random fire QBs today. Oliver steady then Graham steady. Don't be negative just for the sake of it.

Bright spot was Graham showing some great abilities and Camp. Camp stood out to me today. Carter had flashes with some errors such as incorrect routes or being out of sync with Graham.

Not sure why we didn't use Mason more. He has been our one solid all year, we missed a huge opportunity on that one.

I still have hope if we see more Graham, if not, I have no more faith in PNode.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Offense:
Graham looks like someone they can build around.
The receivers got in the game.
The team moved the ball better.
Defense:
Held up despite being in a tight spot.
Pass defense.

What I want to see.
JG at QB
Oliver move to WR
Better run defense.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
A lot of bright spots. Defense, WRs, RBs and QBs played pretty well. OL has absolutely horrible. I wish they would just dive at the DLs knees. At least we might get a few DLs out of the game.

We do need to cut down on the dumb, dumb plays. It was veteran players tonight, Oliver, Glanton, Cottrell. This has been a recurring problem since the O’Leary/Fridgen days.

gthxxxx

Jolly Good Fellow
Whats your thoughts??
One of my previous posts before this game, I mentioned that some people should set aside their lofty expectations and just enjoy the game of football. I didn't realize that I myself still maintained an expectation of having some measure of competitiveness.
Your bright spots?
There's a few hypotheticals out there that would make for some poetic juicy irony, and I feel like a lot of them have passed. Casual browsing of this forum, especially of select posters, have added plenty of salt to further spice it up.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
There were no bright spots in connection to this game
The only bright spot I could see is that our guys did not quit. I think James will settle down and only get better going forward but honestly, I do not see another win in this team for this year except possibly Virginia Tech. Remember when the "battle of the Techs" was almost always for the Coastal Division? Sad to see what has happened to two proud programs in such a short time.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Graham is definitely the guy right now for what we want to run. Brown is going to be ridiculously productive when we are more competent passing, overall.
I agree, but I am scared because in the post game press today, CGC said "Hopefully, we will have Lucas back soon.." . Umm, I am not going to bad mouth a player, but, hopefully not. I hope he's better soon, just because, but hopefully we continue to see Graham. He IS our guy. I've said it all year. After today, I saw what I thought I would. Production with expected mistakes. Those will work themselves out with experience. He is our best option, period. Most of his incompletions today weren't solely on him.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I agree, but I am scared because in the post game press today, CGC said "Hopefully, we will have Lucas back soon.." . Umm, I am not going to bad mouth a player, but, hopefully not. I hope he's better soon, just because, but hopefully we continue to see Graham. He IS our guy. I've said it all year. After today, I saw what I thought I would. Production with expected mistakes. Those will work themselves out with experience. He is our best option, period. Most of his incompletions today weren't solely on him.
Yeah, I heard him say that among other things in post game. Think he just rambles on a lot. Didn’t say anything the coaches can do different. Hope if Lucas comes back, they don’t start playing him again. Just stick with Graham and develop him.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
This year is gonna be tough in the Win/Loss column.
But I've watched every game looking for building blocks to give hope for whats to come in this system.
#1. I really enjoyed James Grahm today. With a Deeper O-Line and more reps he should be the Starter offense seems more versatile with him on the field.
#2. Really proud of the under classmen getting playing time we should have a great group of players to watch the next couple of years.
#3. Receivers looked a lot better.

Whats your thoughts??
Your bright spots?
The game seemed to start on time.