Bright spots...

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
In all seriousness, I did think Graham played really well, considering he was running for his life and the play calling was terrible. As much as I like TO, I think Graham should start with TO on the field in a “slash” position.

And the gold numbers looked better this week for some reason. I wonder if Adidas is subtly tweaking them?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
D played well and Graham looks good with time to develop. Unfortunately oline will not get better until next year or later

Disagree about the D playing well. Not being able to stop the run let Temple control the game, field position, and time of possession which limited our opportunities. Obviously not being able to stop the run against the Citadel was not a fluke as we let Temple have way too many 6+ yard runs. We still need Oliver in the red zone because we have no O punch without his ability to run with lack of good blocking.

Milwaukee

Banned
I thought Graham was pretty good considering 1) he was playing behind this offensive line and 2) this is the first game in his career he’s gotten significant playing time.

Certainly wasn’t perfect, but he did some good things.

Some VERY good things. He's clearly the guy; made a couple overthrows and a bone-headed throw in the EZ when he didn't even attempt to look off the safety but it's obvious that he's our guy the rest of the way.

Bright spot: DP

I've been his biggest critic on this site but he let the qbs get in a rhythm today without switching them rapid fire within the same series. I don't like this offensive scheme but DP improved today.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yes, OL is glaring. I have no idea how we've managed to field a D1 OL this bad, but they will improve as the season progresses and next couple of years.
We had a lot of attrition and now injuries. The rookie qbs andxthis ol situation makes for bad situation.

Bright spot - WE THREW THE BALL DOWN FIELD.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I thought Graham was pretty good considering 1) he was playing behind this offensive line and 2) this is the first game in his career he’s gotten significant playing time.

Certainly wasn’t perfect, but he did some good things.
Can't teach cannon !
Hope he stays healthy.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Some VERY good things. He's clearly the guy; made a couple overthrows and a bone-headed throw in the EZ when he didn't even attempt to look off the safety but it's obvious that he's our guy the rest of the way.

Bright spot: DP

I've been his biggest critic on this site but he let the qbs get in a rhythm today without switching them rapid fire within the same series. I don't like this offensive scheme but DP improved today.

I really just hope at this point we let Graham take over. Clearly better option than Johnson.