Brent Key; Hiring Details....

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how accurate the google search was, by giving me, a listing of 400k. under Brent Key, salary at Ga. Tech. Didn’t do a Bing or other search engines, since it’s probably too early for accuracy-more speculative.

Key @Ala.:
2016, 350k
2017, 400k
2018, 490k(per USA Today). Title: OL Coach.

One might speculate, he is making a minimum of 500k per year. In the least?

Totally a guess, but I would not be surprised if we upped him 100K from where he was, and the opportunity to escape sa(t)an for a better working environment probably helped as well. Something tells me Coach Collins will not be as difficult to work for as sa(t)an's reputation.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how accurate the google search was, by giving me, a listing of 400k. under Brent Key, salary at Ga. Tech. Didn’t do a Bing or other search engines, since it’s probably too early for accuracy-more speculative.

Key @Ala.:
2016, 350k
2017, 400k

My blind guess is 600k.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, this is really good news! I was getting worried there for awhile. Key is a pretty fair country football coach and his recruiting chops can't hurt. Now let's hope he can go all Jalen Hurts with our QBs and get the O rolling next year.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Key @Ala.:
2016, 350k
2017, 400k

650k/yr

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Why? they will have the truths and half truths.
Limited majors.....you really want to study engineering when you can watch grass grow and call it a degree?
Atlanta......big city, lots of crime.
You want to play in a stadium that sells half their tickets to their biggest rival
No girls at Tech.....and the ones that are there are nerds.
You really want to play school?
and if all else fails........
Calculus!
I hope we have hired overcomers.
Animal - I bet you've done well atcyour profession which is a damn hard one. There s never big line do do the hard things.

These guys are determined and that's 90% of the sales effort.

Question
Dont u agree that The Atl , H town Big D are growing because their are more young people moving in than old people croaking or moving to fla. I think cgc is on to a great label with 404 in the ATL. Major trend is Mega cities.
Crime in city - students athletes strong and poor while we old folks are weak and rich - who u gonna mug.?

Others like finding tech man athletes are challenges to be solved by recruiting. Should see results very positive results next class.

Your point of the limited degree offering is a tough.
It needs hill help and is something to be solved in the next as we complete the best the hexx out of Duke.

Come on new ms prez

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow

Key @Ala.:
2016, 350k
2017, 400k

If the additional titles/responsibilities (asst. head coach, coordinator) he is supposedly to receive are accurate he'll probably make as much or more than the Patenaude is due to as OC.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

Animal - I bet you've done well atcyour profession which is a damn hard one. There s never big line do do the hard things.

Question
Dont u agree that The Atl , H town Big D are growing because their are more young people moving in than old people croaking or moving to fla. I think cgc is on to a great label with 404 in the ATL. Major trend is Mega cities.
Crime in city - students athletes strong and poor while we old folks are weak and rich - who u gonna mug.?

Others like finding tech man athletes are challenges to be solved by recruiting. Should see results very positive results next class.

It needs hill AND BOR help and is something to be solved in the next as we complete the best the hexx out of Duke.

Come on new ms prez
FIFY

Animal02

Banned

Question

It needs hill help and is something to be solved in the next as we complete the best the hexx out of Duke.

Come on new ms prez
I am not saying any are true.....though most have a grain of truth in them.
I am just saying there are plenty of angles recruiters can use to negatively recruit against Tech.
There are ones like big city crime, that may work on the parents.....nerdy girls may work on the recruit.
And hell....I am even turned off by all the red in stadium every other Saturday after Thanksgiving.