Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
sorry you feel this way but to convict someone on hear say is very wrong maybe you are a better person than me but I have done and said things I should not. ( some thing that someone said on the internet is wrong )

Oh no. He’s going to prison now? Oh what have I done?

Man please. I have never said he definitely did it. I have said I believe he most likely did. Others feel the same. I think it will be used against him. So I think he’d be wise to address the rumors.

I feel pretty certain he will move on to a new job before very long. Why give him a chance to stick it to Tech again? Because if he did do it before he likely will again. I’ll be interested to see how those supporting his rumored back stabbing as just business will feel about it then.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Oh no. He’s going to prison now? Oh what have I done?

Man please. I have never said he definitely did it. I have said I believe he most likely did. Others feel the same. I think it will be used against him. So I think he’d be wise to address the rumors.

I feel pretty certain he will move on to a new job before very long. Why give him a chance to stick it to Tech again? Because if he did do it before he likely will again. I’ll be interested to see how those supporting his rumored back stabbing as just business will feel about it then.

Wouldn't it be kind of ridiculous for him to leave Alabama to come back if he secreted hated GT. Are you saying he's like a double agent against GT that he just took the job to screw the school later or something?

If the rumors are true, the dude was doing his job. In the world of recruiting, there is a lot of morally ambiguous behavior. And a lot of it is a whole lot worse than saying mean words.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Wouldn't it be kind of ridiculous for him to leave Alabama to come back if he secreted hated GT. Are you saying he's like a double agent against GT that he just took the job to screw the school later or something?

If the rumors are true, the dude was doing his job. In the world of recruiting, there is a lot of morally ambiguous behavior. And a lot of it is a whole lot worse than saying mean words.

Maybe. Maybe he just thought he’d have a better chance of moving up later by moving on now.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The lot where I have been parking has been made unavailable for next year due to construction. It cost 20 or 30 (forget which since it was a season pass). The nearest Tech lot on the east side is at Spring and 5th for 40. OUCH

And who among us has insisted more $$ for recruiting? Your contribution is appreciated.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The only fact is there are negative rumors. Rumors I think should be addressed. Either to dispel them or explain them. The former would change my take on him entirely. The latter probably would not.
Remember there are rumors about almost everyone. Does not make them true , and to have to answer every rumor would be all you are doing. Most on here spread rumors that are not true.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Maybe. Maybe he just thought he’d have a better chance of moving up later by moving on now.

Isn't that why anyone leaves a former job? To move up to the next one? Why should anyone expect anything different from Key? I don't expect him to be Tech's offensive line coach for eternity if he, and the team, are successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.