Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Early starts are part of why we don't fill the seats

This. I live 3+ hours away but try to make it to 2-3 games a year. My wife and I went to the season opener this year and she refused to come back with me unless it was an evening game because it was so hot. Frankly, I don't blame her. Noon games are inconvenient for travelers, students and cuts down on tail gaiting (which dulls the environment). Not to mention miserable for fans not in the shade.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
i believe Curry was 5-5-1 in 1986, with a Sr. oriented team. His overall record was like 12 games under .500(correct me if I’m wrong). Too much misinformation in this thread. The ‘85 team was his best at 9-2-1, but no 10 win teams that I can recall.

Hopefully we have an OL Coach tomorrow.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
i believe Curry was 5-5-1 in 1986, with a Sr. oriented team. His overall record was like 12 games under .500(correct me if I’m wrong). Too much misinformation in this thread. The ‘85 team was his best at 9-2-1, but no 10 win teams that I can recall.

Hopefully we have an OL Coach tomorrow.
And at Alabama he went

1987 7-5
1988 9-3
1989 10-2

Milwaukee

Banned
This. I live 3+ hours away but try to make it to 2-3 games a year. My wife and I went to the season opener this year and she refused to come back with me unless it was an evening game because it was so hot. Frankly, I don't blame her. Noon games are inconvenient for travelers, students and cuts down on tail gaiting (which dulls the environment). Not to mention miserable for fans not in the shade.

Leave her at home. I'm sorry you guys were too warm during the football game in Georgia. Must be miserable.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
I've worked on some projects of his at his lake house (s).....
Dealt with him first hand.
He is unique to say that least.

In that case, you probably have dealt w/ Jim Suddes who is on some deals w Saban on burton. Jim Suddes is father to our new hire, Patrick Suddes. Patrick’s first gig was w Saban.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
In that case, you probably have dealt w/ Jim Suddes who is on some deals w Saban on burton. Jim Suddes is father to our new hire, Patrick Suddes. Patrick’s first gig was w Saban.
No way!!
I did not put that connection together.
That's awesome. Thank-you!

Status
Not open for further replies.