Breaking News!! Artificial Turf

It may be, but it looks like the Stinger seats are still in place in that photograph. I could be wrong.
I see the stinger seats too, and, although it wouldn't surprise me, if they haven't been removed, they certainly should have been by now, or long before now. I tend to think it's a fake photo, although I do like the white border around the field. I don't like the white GT in the middle though. That needs always to be gold.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I see the stinger seats too, and, although it wouldn't surprise me, if they haven't been removed, they certainly should have been by now, or long before now. I tend to think it's a fake photo, although I do like the white border around the field. I don't like the white GT in the middle though. That needs always to be gold.
Come to think of it being a youngin why would we put the Club seats behind the visiting side?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Because the GTAA refuses to bite the bullet and renovate, ie bringing up to code, the west stands. Yes it kinda cool that the original west stands are under the current stands, but if the cut a section or 2out and moved them to Calloway Plaza people will actually get to see them. And move the club seats behind our bench, and shift students to behind the opponents bench. But this is the GTAA we're talking about.

ADTS did say early in the year they are working on a master plan for BDS@HGF. Cant wait for that to be made public.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Because the GTAA refuses to bite the bullet and renovate, ie bringing up to code, the west stands. Yes it kinda cool that the original west stands are under the current stands, but if the cut a section or 2out and moved them to Calloway Plaza people will actually get to see them. And move the club seats behind our bench, and shift students to behind the opponents bench. But this is the GTAA we're talking about.

ADTS did say early in the year they are working on a master plan for BDS@HGF. Cant wait for that to be made public.
I’d bet on the master plan having a lot to do with the Wardlaw building and south stands. The weight room is in desperate need of an upgrade, and the south stands limit the space available.

In my dream scenario, the south stands would be removed, and the Wardlaw turned into exclusive suites that look nice behind the end zone, something like what Arkansas used to have. Then completely raze the West stands and upgrade them to match (and connect to) the north stands. I hate how goofy the UN looks just standing by itself.

Come to think of it being a youngin why would we put the Club seats behind the visiting side?
I guess you don't remember. That's where the students used to seat. So why would we put the students there either? Well, to harass the opposing team. I doubt the club seat people actually do that, but if we had the kinds of crowds we used to have, I bet they would.