Breaking News!! Artificial Turf

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
9E27C6AF-226B-4E0E-B268-5F5C268BF063.jpeg
9E27C6AF-226B-4E0E-B268-5F5C268BF063.jpeg

Agreed on the ATL. It would look better if both endzones were gold, but not going to lose any sleep over it.
Am I missing something? Aren't both endzones gold in the photo? Can't really see the south endzone, but there's no reason why it would be different from the north endzone. And frankly, I could do without the ATL, but it's better than a certain other 3 letter symbol that I sure hope we don't see.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Agreed on the ATL. It would look better if both endzones were gold, but not going to lose any sleep over it.
They may be doing two different colored end zones for the reveal, but repaint one before the first home game? Maybe, I dunno. I think everything looks real slick, minus the 4 trophies at the end line under the upright. Too much.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Am I missing something? Aren't both endzones gold in the photo? Can't really see the south endzone, but there's no reason why it would be different from the north endzone. And frankly, I could do without the ATL, but it's better than a certain other 3 letter symbol that I sure hope we don't see.
The far end zone definitely looks blue with gold letters to me.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
White and Gold “ATL” with the blue outline on the field looks great. Not sold on the different colored end zones but they each look good on their own. Gold end zone is amazing.
Yeah wish they both were both like that but it looks pretty good overall

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
They may be doing two different colored end zones for the reveal, but repaint one before the first home game? Maybe, I dunno. I think everything looks real slick, minus the 4 trophies at the end line under the upright. Too much.
Where are these? Can't see em. But might as well rub it in on UGA lol

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Here’s a better, and unfiltered, look at the north end zone. You can see the trophies on the end line here, it’s kinda goofy looking imo. They could’ve done something cooler there, but oh well it’s not a huge deal. I’m not a huge fan of the navy field border, but once again, not a big deal when the majority of the field design is gold. The gold end zones look good, but I still hope we play around with different designs throughout the year. I think a white end zone for a white out game would be legit, and I’ll always be fond of the green end zones with gold lettering.

Also of note, the sideline boxes have been extended to both 15 yard lines, rather than the usual 25 to assist teams in social distancing.