Breaking News!! Artificial Turf

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
The gold on the Wardlaw? I can barely read the Georgia Institute of Technology. The other I can't read. Are they going to outline in blue?

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
You might need your eyes checked. It’s back lit with LED lights that change blue during the day but they are white now

Darn Ballin.
Its a current day photo. It's not blue. So, I don't need my eyes checked today. (y)
And to be honest, I am wearing my binoculars. They work very well!
Hope you guys are right. More visible than my referenced photo, whether day or night!

A friend of mine took this photo at BDS, obviously before the stripes and numbers were added. I have never noticed the HOF members being listed on the lower edge of the upper east before. Is that something new?

Attachments

• BDS with new turf.jpg
    BDS with new turf.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 267

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
A friend of mine took this photo at BDS, obviously before the stripes and numbers were added. I have never noticed the HOF members being listed on the lower edge of the upper east before. Is that something new?
I also notice that the Castleberry statue/memoriam in the left corner is not there.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Without being there, I'm very impressed with the facelift. Could it be that GTAA has turned a corner and is doing things correctly??

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow

Not new but holy cow does that look so much classier than what we had before with all the bad logos and garish graphics.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Looks like they switched the side boards with all the players names on it from gold to navy of course

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know why we need to display these names in the stadium. Clint Castleberry's retired number 19 I would put some where inside the stadium, but college and pro hof names can be displayed elsewhere outside the stadium in my opinion. Having an LED banner there would add some nice visual effects to the stadium. I hope they upgraded the sound system as well

I don't know why we need to display these names in the stadium. Clint Castleberry's retired number 19 I would put some where inside the stadium, but college and pro hof names can be displayed elsewhere outside the stadium in my opinion. Having an LED banner there would add some nice visual effects to the stadium. I hope they upgraded the sound system as well
I hope they "upgraded" the stadium announcer.