Break-out names for 2017

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
With all that I've been hearing from camp out looks like Jalen Johnson could have a breakout season as well, if he stays healthy. Definitely hoping everything goes well for that young man and he remains injury free for the rest of his career!

Milwaukee

Banned
I have one question- what was the big difference in 2014? D wasn't much different, other than turnovers.

Was it the OL(coach has said only Shaw was good), was it the RBs? Or was it the NFL WRs?

I'm asking because based on available evidence - we can only count on the RBs. If we can get a Shaq or Smelter(not likely) or Gotsis in addition to the RBs, we'll have a great year.

Our stand outs could be anywhere, but it's too early to call. What I'm most concerned about is assignments on offense. If the OL, RBs can make their blocks consistently, we don't need a stand out.

A dominant WR and a lot of turnovers defensively was the difference, with a lot of bounces going our way aka luck. Deshaun Watson went down, they would've rolled that day. Butker with the miracle to save us in Athens, GaSouthern debacle forward/backward lateral that gave us a glimpse of hope, etc.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
A dominant WR and a lot of turnovers defensively was the difference, with a lot of bounces going our way aka luck. Deshaun Watson went down, they would've rolled that day. Butker with the miracle to save us in Athens, GaSouthern debacle forward/backward lateral that gave us a glimpse of hope, etc.
I was telling someone earlier today that we could have easily lost 3-4 more games in 2014. Of course we could have easily won 3-4 more games in 2015. I think I like it better when all the good luck/bad luck is concentrated. I can take the bad if I first taste the good.