Braves Regular Season

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Riley has awakened. Olson continues to hit. Ozuna legs out a swinging bunt. Kelenic with a coupla hits out of the lead off spot. Morton thinks it July and was dealing.

Who are these guys?

Like what I'm seeing lately. Hope they're getting back to their normal.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Riley has awakened. Olson continues to hit. Ozuna legs out a swinging bunt. Kelenic with a coupla hits out of the lead off spot. Morton thinks it July and was dealing.

Who are these guys?
I’m just waiting to hear who initiated the meeting and what was said cause something definitely happened in that clubhouse. Maybe AA threatened to remove the ice cream machine again?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I’m just waiting to hear who initiated the meeting and what was said cause something definitely happened in that clubhouse. Maybe AA threatened to remove the ice cream machine again?
He gave Ozuna the bear that has become the good luck charm. Snit is a genius.

No, all those hard hit balls are starting to drop and Riley is seeing the ball better.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Ozuna legs out a swinging bunt.
The man is crushing at the plate, but he has a rather unique athleticism when running the bases....

fat absolute unit GIF

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I’m kind of thinking that Snit needs to suggest to Kranitz that Dillon Lee be stretched out to be a 5th starter. That guy looks like a good pitcher to me, better than what he’s being used as, and far better than anyone they’ve been putting out there in that slot.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sold on Iglesias at all. Everyone blows saves, though that technically wasn’t a save situation. Still, fight back to tie and your ace ‘closer’ gives up the dinger to lose the game. SMH.
The money we are paying him isn't good ROI compared to his production. Maybe we try to grab someone at the deadline? Or maybe we should give somebody else a chance? (NOT Minter)

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Could it be worth a look at Mason Miller? Small sample size, but he seems like he can hold his own. Would the Twins part with Duran? Or is there a failed starter on the farm whose stuff projects better as a reliever?
Sale, Fried, and Lopez could do it on off days.

I really have no idea. TBH, he only has 2 BS in 20 SVO this season over 27+ IP with a sub-1.00 WHIP.

I don’t think AA is focusing on him. Probably that 5th starter and maybe, if Duvall’s BA keeps dropping toward negative infinity, yet another OF.

Joc Pederson available anyone?

Last edited: