Bracketology - Let's Do This

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
If seeding doesn't matter why do they seed?
So much semantics if I need to specify every word I say, the fact of the matter is every game I. The tournament your getting a good teams best shot so no matter your seed or who you play you gotta bring it

Techster

Helluva Engineer
My 2 cents: NOTHING has been easy for us this year. Nothing has been easy for us the past 10 years. Feck all of that...we're in the dance. This is what we wanted. Doesn't matter who is in front of us, let's play our game.

Loyola Chicago isn't a pushover, so our team team feels disrespected, take it out on Loyola Chicago and move on. LG is the KenPom #9 ranked team, and NCAA #10 NET ranked team. If we go into the game and mope about, we're going home early. I promise you our players just want to play and move on...they probably feel invincible right now. I hope so.

One game at a time. I think our team can play with anyone, and if it takes the harder road to get to the Final Four...so what? It'll just be another detail to add to a great story as we advance.

LFG!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Any chance we can stop that center?

One thing I noticed about Kofi is he LOVES to put the ball on the floor and try to physically abuse the other center by backing them down. He's just a physical monster, and he knows it. Good luck doing that against our guys...the way we get our hands into the dribbling perimeter of players, it's not a good idea to dribble too much in the post.

That will be a fun matchup...but I worry more about Loyola right now. They're the team we have to beat to get to Illinois.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Howard will be a massive rotation player if we fave Illinois and kofi cockburn. It’s hurt to push around Howard

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Personally, I think the committee is going to suprise a lot of people with GT's seed. I feel like every March I hear the same thing... "the committee rewarded a strong finish and forgave early losses." That's us in a nutshell.

Heck, I don't see how the committee wouldn't want us in a favorable spot just to increase chances to queue up stories and interviews on our program. Moses, Wright, and Pastner all have Cinderella potential written all over them.

Calling it now, 6 seed or better, 3rd best seed or better in ACC.
Did not age well... that's fine, no one liked us to be in the NCAAT about 3 weeks ago.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Loyola will be tough, but they lost by 15 points to the only P-6 team they played. Illinois is another level. Kofi will be hard to handle. I am not thinking beyond that. I hope the team is not thinking that far ahead. Win Friday. Nothing else matters right now.

This is the first thing I looked for (games vs P6 opponents) about Loyola (or any other mid-major, really).
Here is video summary/edit of Wisconsin vs Loyola: