Bracketology - Let's Do This

Milwaukee

Banned
In 2017 the ACC sent 9 teams to the NCAAT. Only 1 got out of the first weekend. Based on seeding there were supposed to be 4 ACC teams in the Sweet 16. There ended up only being one. The conference argument is stupid. Blindly supporting the ACC is stupid. Blindly supporting the B1G is stupid. Creating an agenda just because you root for the ACC as a whole is stupid
Yup. People are stupid, but not surprising.

Deleted member 2897

😂 You haven’t shut up about b10 for 3 weeks. “Overrated, overrated, and I’m not sure if any of you guys have heard my thoughts, but I think the B10 is overrated” 😂.
Believe me, we’ve all heard you 😂

A site member just lost a nephew to Covid and your response was to ask if he died because he was fat. Stop always trying to start fights. Yes I said the Bug Ten was overrated, and I gave several examples of why I thought that. And their performance in the tournament supports that argument. IIWII. People are welcome to disagree and there are arguments to support that. Doesn’t mean you need to call people names and try and start fights over it.

Milwaukee

Banned
A site member just lost a nephew to Covid and your response was to ask if he died because he was fat. Stop always trying to start fights. Yes I said the Bug Ten was overrated, and I gave several examples of why I thought that. And their performance in the tournament supports that argument. IIWII. People are welcome to disagree and there are arguments to support that. Doesn’t mean you need to call people names and try and start fights over it.
😂 wow that’s impressive even for you kid. You lost an argument and went here because you took the L 😂 😂. I love you.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Several posts in this thread border on personal attacks. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion does not make them wrong. Take care with the wording of your posts.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great shot by Al to get it to OT, and then a great response by UCLA to win going away in OT. Instead of getting dejected they just jetted past AL.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
On the Alabama shot that sent the game to OT, there was a UCLA defender nearest the shooter who was several feet inside the 3 point line, maybe standing at the FT line before jumping out at the shooter. I have been scratching my head over this. Why, in that situation, would any defender be inside the arc? Is there a plausible explanation for this or was it simply a mental error by the Bruin defender?

Milwaukee

Banned
On the Alabama shot that sent the game to OT, there was a UCLA defender nearest the shooter who was several feet inside the 3 point line, maybe standing at the FT line before jumping out at the shooter. I have been scratching my head over this. Why, in that situation, would any defender be inside the arc? Is there a plausible explanation for this or was it simply a mental error by the Bruin defender?
Complete breakdown and bad coaching on Cronin’s part. Should’ve fouled immediately on the inbound. But they stepped up in OT and dominated.