Bracket Challenge

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
With Tennessee losing my bracket is officially screwed:banghead: Tennessee's program is in good shape with Rick Barnes and everyone will be happy as long as Tennessee goes to the NCAA Tournament every year which is a very good possibility.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
2 games in a row that Loyola wins on a last second shot - though on this one they had given up a 10 pt lead in the last 4 min.

my South bracket is completely busted except for the team I picked to get to the Final Four in Cincy.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
2 games in a row that Loyola wins on a last second shot - though on this one they had given up a 10 pt lead in the last 4 min.

my South bracket is completely busted except for the team I picked to get to the Final Four in Cincy.
not only that but they were trailing 61-62 on both game winning shots

Deleted member 2897

With Tennessee losing my bracket is officially screwed:banghead: Tennessee's program is in good shape with Rick Barnes and everyone will be happy as long as Tennessee goes to the NCAA Tournament every year which is a very good possibility.

My Final Four is all clear and 7 of the final 8 too. It’s still very early but I may finally have a decent bracket for once.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

My South bracket is similar. My championship game is still alive, but this has not been a banner year year for me.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
UVA will be fine next year.
Guy, Jerome, Hunter, diakite and Salt all back. Jay Huff will be stronger.
They lose Wilkins, hall and Johnson

Cry me a river. They'll get a double bye in ACCT again

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
UVA will be fine next year.
Guy, Jerome, Hunter, diakite and Salt all back. Jay Huff will be stronger.
They lose Wilkins, hall and Johnson

Cry me a river. They'll get a double bye in ACCT again

You're absolutely right. They'll feast on the regular season then falter in the tournament when their style breaks down yet again. You can set a clock to it. Death, taxes, Bennett's team being ineffective in the tourney.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
You'r absolutely right. They'll feast on the regular season then falter in the tournament when their style breaks down yet again. You can set a clock to it. Death, taxes, Bennett's team being ineffective in the tourney.
A lot of fans on the Sabre Message Board are hoping that Virginia falls to a #3 or #4 Seed in the 2019 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. I think Virginia will fall back quite a bit during the 2018-2019 season and I think they make the NCAA Tournament as a possible #4 or #5 Seed.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
You're absolutely right. They'll feast on the regular season then falter in the tournament when their style breaks down yet again. You can set a clock to it. Death, taxes, Bennett's team being ineffective in the tourney.

Roy Williams was criticized for not being able to win a championship at Kansas. He has now won 3 a UNC. Bennett's style is fine. You don't go 31-3 and win an ACC title with a bad system.