Bracket Challenge

Deleted member 2897

This year will be especially interesting since there are about 30 teams the NCAA will prohibit from playing due to being implicated in the FBI investigation. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
It amazes me that for 20 years Rick Barnes has kicked *** in the regular season only to let fans down in the tournament and people still have hope come tournament time.
People are excited up here in Tennessee winning the first SEC Championship in 10 years;) Tennessee will be in a good spot when Auburn and Coach Bruce Pearl get gutted by the NCAA very soon.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FWIW, Davidson upset RI today taking another bid.
At this point I think it is unlikely either Syracuse or L'ville get a bid. Been more bid stealers than expected this year - with a stronger than usual bubble this year that means some solid teams are not getting in.

crut

Helluva Engineer
FWIW, Davidson upset RI today taking another bid.
At this point I think it is unlikely either Syracuse or L'ville get a bid. Been more bid stealers than expected this year - with a stronger than usual bubble this year that means some solid teams are not getting in.

Notre Dame is a better team and has a better resume than Cuse. Notre Dame would get in before Cuse.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Cuse > Louisville

ND > Cuse

Imo.

Wrong comparisons though. I think other teams outside of the ACC have a stronger argument.

For what it's worth, and this is whether Syracuse is in or not, I think it'd be a hard precedent to set putting in ND. Slippery slope toward future teams resting marginally hurt players during the regular season (even though that was not what ND did this year).

Deleted member 2897

Well freaking 9 ACC teams made it. That's good. No idea how Louisville didn't though: #33 KenPom, #36 RPI. 20-13. 0.500 record in the best basketball conference in the country. I mean, I guess they didn't make it because Virginia scored 8 points in the last 10 seconds against them? Seems like a crazy way to not make a tournament.

I hope most of them win for money purposes. Always hard to cheer for UNCheat and Rat Face though.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else think Clemson is coming home early from San Diego? Do u think f$u will win even one game? I'm tired of them messing up my bracket. I think nc st beats bama.

Deleted member 2897

The SEC Champion Auburn team drew a #4 seed.

I could be wrong, but there is 1 single PAC-12 team clear into the tournament - Arizona. Holy cow how pitiful. UCLA made a play-in game for the right to play Florida in the opening round. Wow.