Bracket Challenge

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
lol how did Oklahoma get in? yeah they did well early and I know they say they look at the whole season and not recent form, but 2-8 in your last 10 with 5 of the losses being by double digits seems like you probably shouldn't be in. Oh yeah I guess they just really like Trae Young though

Deleted member 2897

lol how did Oklahoma get in? yeah they did well early and I know they say they look at the whole season and not recent form, but 2-8 in your last 10 with 5 of the losses being by double digits seems like you probably shouldn't be in. Oh yeah I guess they just really like Trae Young though

They are like 18-13 with a like 66 RPI. They are terrible. Probably got in because the committee thinks they have to put a certain number in from that conference.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What a draw for Virginia. But after being burned by them so many times, can I convince myself to go back for more? :sour::unsure:

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Didn't you have Syracuse ahead of Louisville before the ACC tournament?

I did until i started to prep for a radio show today and everything was SOOOOOO close I had to go with which team looked better and i had to go with louisville. That FSU win actually helped them a little bit. Better in SOS, better in RPI and KenPom, 1 less Q1 win. Syracuse did beat them head to head. It was a toss up. I just dont know what the committee looked at that made Syracuse the last team in and Louisville not even in the first four out.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
I did until i started to prep for a radio show today and everything was SOOOOOO close I had to go with which team looked better and i had to go with louisville. That FSU win actually helped them a little bit. Better in SOS, better in RPI and KenPom, 1 less Q1 win. Syracuse did beat them head to head. It was a toss up. I just dont know what the committee looked at that made Syracuse the last team in and Louisville not even in the first four out.

Here is a theory: