Bracket Challenge 2019

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ja Morant...... Holy **** this kid is legit
Didn't get to watch him today but I kept thinking while whiling the box score that he's having his Steph Curry @ Davidson moment. I hope Murray State keeps winning, even though I only have them getting to the round of 32.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
No shredded cheese at the grocery today.

Apparently, they want to make America GRATE again.

Zing!!!!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Man... hope the ACC does better in their games tomorrow. 2 better seeds lose to big 10 and big 12 opponents. Big 10, big 12, and SEC didn’t lose a game. Granted out better teams play tomorrow and their worse teams play tomorrow but still unfortunate.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Man... hope the ACC does better in their games tomorrow. 2 better seeds lose to big 10 and big 12 opponents. Big 10, big 12, and SEC didn’t lose a game. Granted out better teams play tomorrow and their worse teams play tomorrow but still unfortunate.
A 10 beating a 7 is never really an upset. And the Cuse game was always a tossup. If you had Cuse or UL getting out of this weekend...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Wofford/Seton Hall is fun to watch.

Baylor/Syracuse is entertaining in an uglier, grittier way.
Curious about the uglier/grittier comment. I thought the Baylor/Syracuse game was one of the most entertaining games of the day and looked more like a 4/5 match-up based on how they played yesterday. The teams combined to convert 2 shy of an NCAAT record for 3's made in a game. Only 31 fouls called the whole game (which included end of game situation) and not a lot of turnovers.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Hate this bracket because I was a huge JA Morant believer but for some reason I was slightly bigger on Marquette.

Also either I was wasted yesterday or my tournament app kept pulling my bracket when I was looking at kg01's bracket because it's not the same as mine anymore. I'm leaning towards I was wasted.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not only does the Big East only have Nova left in the NCAA (who didn't look that hot against St. Mary's), but all their teams lost in the NIT except Creighton.

Baylor/Syracuse was fun to watch. Both were just insane from 3-pt range in the first half- which is part of the reason their weren't alot of fouls, neither team was going inside much. Both teams kept shooting them up in the 2nd half, through neither was as effective (especially Syracuse).

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
When Howard was suspended I switched my Cuse picks to Baylor. It was still a nail biter for me.
That's a reasonable and fair take. Vegas line didn't move though, or maybe by .5 points if one wants to attribute that solely to Howard, which was in line with my expectations. I don't know how many lead changes there were last night, but I'm going to guess around 20.