Boston College

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
BCEagles.com: NOW IT’S ON TO GEORGIA TECH
"We're ready," he said. "We're ready to play someone different. We will start Georgia Tech preparation tomorrow and go through the weekend and then we are on a plane Tuesday. It's crunch time."
Senior defensive back John Johnson, who has seen a lot of what Georgia Tech can throw at an opponent so far this camp, agrees.

"I think we are attacking the game plan well and we are covering a lot of ground," Johnson said. "It was good that we had the whole summer to get started on it so I think we are in a good position."
Addazio noted the injury absences were noticeable today.

"We were banged up and we got some (other) guys in," he said. "I think we were missing four guys on the offensive line and it got to the point where we weren't getting anything done. It's nothing serious, though, on the injuries. They are completely at the wall now; completely maxed out physically. We looked like we were playing at slow motion right now, which is all part of the course when you get to the last days of camp."

The weekend's break will come at the perfect time.

"Now it's about shifting to Georgia Tech and letting the players get their legs back. It's going to choke down a little bit, give them a chance to re-bite."

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Game cant get here soon enough. I even watched some Canadian Football last night. After some Conan the Barbarian, we need to hear some lamentations from the other team now. (y)