@Boston College, Baseball

How many games will GT win versus @BC? (Assume 3 games played)

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 17 56.7%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, I don't see this game today starting at 3:00. Radar is looking pretty colorful right now.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, that rain moved off shore pretty quickly. Maybe they will be able to get the game started on time, or close to it anyway.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wiley on pre-game.

DBo said that for Schmolke his improvement is mostly mental and just getting experience. Praise for Diamant, just an athlete and confident. Cam Hill this is like Spring training - will spend time with him to get him on track. Finley - no big deal moving to Saturday (no ****, I think there is no difference between 6 and 7 days) and anyway next week will be Thurs/Fri/Sat series.

Minnick starting.
1680375378707.png

Beer time and Beesball in chat :)

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Another pretty good pitching day even losing 3-1 with the difference being two fairly lucky golf shots to left on decent pitches down in the zone. It really hurt losing our hottest bat in the middle of the lineup. Replacements didn't get any hits. Might have been different with Compton lacing the ball like he has.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Tough loss today. Really need to win the series tomorrow. Is Brown hurt or is he starting tomorrow ?
Brown is injured, some shoulder soreness is the report. They are hopeful he will be ready next weekend. However, my pessimism pops up here when I hear "shoulder" anything with a baseball player. TBH, my expectation is that any production we get the rest of the season from Brown or Compton is gravy. I hope I'm wrong, but that is my expectation.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
This appeared to be Compton’s second hamstring injury, since the first one that he had very early in the season. And it looked to be more painful than the first one.

Hopefully with about a month of treatment and rest, he can get back into the lineup by the end of April, into the ACC Tournament in May.

MaverickGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Our starter cost us this game, middle pitching was good, but now game is getting out of hand. Another 1-3 week. Unless things change in a hurry we will not even make it to a regional.