Bobby Dodd Renovation in the NE Stands

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
They are doing 7V7 camps. I assume he is a high school player on one of the teams. There are plenty of players there that are being recruited by GT. Whether he is being recruited or not, he is a high school kid who might not understand the animosity towards him for having mutt gear in the stadium.
What’s the issue? The LE is routinely half full of dwag fans, about every other season.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
They are doing 7V7 camps. I assume he is a high school player on one of the teams. There are plenty of players there that are being recruited by GT. Whether he is being recruited or not, he is a high school kid who might not understand the animosity towards him for having mutt gear in the stadium.
And if he’s a true u(sic)ga fan, that’s just one of many things he doesn’t understand.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The stadium is at full capacity when the players exit the tunnel too - no trickling in throughout the first quarter. Maybe they show up for big games like OSU last season but I've been in libraries louder than Notre Dame Stadium though.
It was packed in 15 when we traveled there. We were averaging about 600 yds rushing in our first 2 games after the great 2014 orange bowl win, so they were really eager to see how their d would do.
I remember them cheering loudly- but now that you mention it, it was not loud at all, compared to a rocking BDS.