Blue. Pants.

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
I assume most of the constant complainers about everything Georgia Tech does have never attended any other school sports. If you had, you'd realize that GT sports other than Football have been wearing blue probably more than 1/2 the time. As long as the uniforms gave the interlocking GT on them and are Georgia Tech SA's, you should be loud and proud.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Cant wait to wear these.... @Supersizethatorder-mutt

d808d3cfa407473138bd4c7bcf9b7611--custom-helmets-uniform-ideas.jpg

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
What color combo will the Dookies wear? If our selection of blue pants throws them off their preferred uniform, maybe it’s just a mojo thing.

I assume most of the constant complainers about everything Georgia Tech does have never attended any other school sports. If you had, you'd realize that GT sports other than Football have been wearing blue probably more than 1/2 the time. As long as the uniforms gave the interlocking GT on them and are Georgia Tech SA's, you should be loud and proud.
I am fully aware that the the other teams have been wearing blue, baseball probably more so than any, and I don't like any of those uniforms either.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer

When I was in school the song was "Up With the White and Gold". I didn't know it had been changed to "Up With the White Blue and Gold."

So if uniforms are red have the interlocking GT on them and are worn by Georgia Tech SA's, it's OK? Where do you draw the line?

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
We went to Blue as the main trim color under Fulcher in 72.

We got really involved with Blue when Cremins had so much success.

The Black came back in with his pompousness highness curry.

Much more success with Blue under Cremins & Ross than with Black under curry.

Got out my 1973 Blueprint. The trim sure looks black to me. I do not remember seeing jerseys on the field or in the bookstore for sale with any blue. If it was blue it was a very dark navy blue that was perceptibly black. We sure as heck didn't have blue pants, jerseys or helmets.

You don't know Bill Curry or you wouldn't make the statement you made. You also don't know the dire situation of the GTAA in 1980--and Bobby Dodd was much to blame for the situation. We were lucky to get Curry--who got things headed in the right direction. We'd be better off today if he had been hired as AD instead of Radakovich,

Otherwise, I don't know what you are suggesting. The success of Cremins and Ross had nothing to do with jersey colors. As I recall, Cremins teams wore black at times, although that was a long time ago and I could be mis-remembering.