Blue. Pants.

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Blue jerseys then;)

F7146528-E15F-4DED-AC5F-34ED0655F6E2.png

I’m betting we see the white-black-white option

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
The bigger issue is brand confusion. Do we want fans wearing navy to the games? I’m fine with whatever Tech wants to do but if we want fans to wear white and gold, we need to be consistent.

1) Who checks the team pants to dictate what they wear to the game?
2) Our fans wear a collection of navy, white and (various shades of) gold to games.
3) GTAA gave gold t-shirts to season ticket holders and printed it on the tickets to wear gold. That's brand synergy.

Honestly, I don't think we're one of those schools where EVERYONE wears the same color. I think that's fine. I've been going to games for nearly 20 years. Seems most GT fans wear whatever is their "favorite" or "lucky" GT item. That's what I do. This season it's been the season ticket holder shirt.

Has anyone who has posted multiple times on this thread stopped to think, "Man, I'm getting worked up over a pair of pants that 18-22 year olds are wearing."

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Why did Addidas and our people go to such extremes to come up with "Tech Gold" and then not use it? We have worn the gold pants twice. against two cream puffs, and that is all. Heck, Quan is already planning an all blue(urp)uni for one of our remaining games, and there is a white out for the other. Back in the Spring, I was hoping I would live long enough to see the new gold on our unis (I had been diagnosed with Cancer). Now I am extremely disappointed with this blue crap coming back more than ever on our unis. The blue is a beautiful color, I have had 4 cars of the same color, but it is not a GT color.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
The bigger issue is brand confusion. Do we want fans wearing navy to the games? I’m fine with whatever Tech wants to do but if we want fans to wear white and gold, we need to be consistent.

The tickets says wear gold. Fans create this confusion. Clemson wears orange regardless if they wear purple pants. FSU wears garnet regardless if the team wears their “Umconquered” all black unis

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
The tickets says wear gold. Fans create this confusion. Clemson wears orange regardless if they wear purple pants. FSU wears garnet regardless if the team wears their “Umconquered” all black unis

I thought we had to match with the players on the field? I’ve been wearing shoulder pads and a helmet all year. ;)

Man, this thread is hilarious.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Why did Addidas and our people go to such extremes to come up with "Tech Gold" and then not use it? We have worn the gold pants twice. against two cream puffs, and that is all. Heck, Quan is already planning an all blue(urp)uni for one of our remaining games, and there is a white out for the other. Back in the Spring, I was hoping I would live long enough to see the new gold on our unis (I had been diagnosed with Cancer). Now I am extremely disappointed with this blue crap coming back more than ever on our unis. The blue is a beautiful color, I have had 4 cars of the same color, but it is not a GT color.

Bc there is no set Gold color for Tech. There 30 different shades prior to Adidas