Blue. Pants.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Briefly, he said our colors are white & gold.with blue as a secondary color, blah blah.

Coming from Oregon ( his words) he understood people’s concerns but we would never go crazy like they do.

The players & recruits like the blue to jazz things up (what if they want to add red?). The Technique mentioned in 1895 ( or whenever) that our colors are white, gold, blue.

He remembers that some GT team in 1990 won a MNC wearing Blue jerseys ( failing to mention it was mandated by ncaa for home team to wear a dark jersey).

Just more nonsense as Blue will be a main color IMO.

As said, fine by me. I wish GT had the integrity to admit it (if it was not so we would see a W/G/W uni)

Blue is easier to get gear for be it hot or cold weather. Easier to match. I today bought a Blue sweatshirt with Gold lettering for um game.

Much easier to get and will hold up better than White.

As mentioned, GF is getting more and more Blue trim and logos in various degrees. GTAA just needs someone with integrity to admit it.

And I bet we get ZERO 4 or 5 * recruits due to blue pants.

There’s probably a lot of truth to this. Navy is easier to match.

Sounds like we going into a Blue period, lije Picasso.

There’s probably a lot of truth to this. Navy is easier to match.

Sounds like we going into a Blue period, lije Picasso.
We are the only school I have heard of with fans who worry about how easy a color is to match. Do you think Clemson fans worry about what matches with orange or purple? Of course, they don't. They buy and wear stuff in the school colors simply because the stuff is in the school colors.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
We are the only school I have heard of with fans who worry about how easy a color is to match. Do you think Clemson fans worry about what matches with orange or purple? Of course, they don't. They buy and wear stuff in the school colors simply because the stuff is in the school colors.
Exactly. Makes no sense

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

We aren’t talking the same “match”. Old Gold is very difficult to “match” across production runs. That’s why the golds look or appear different. Navy sn other colors don’t have this problem.

We aren’t talking the same “match”. Old Gold is very difficult to “match” across production runs. That’s why the golds look or appear different. Navy sn other colors don’t have this problem.
We're not talking about the right shade of gold. We're talking about ANY shade of gold not matching whatever else one might be wearing. And NO OTHER FANS worry about crap like that, nor should they, OR WE !!!

Just checking into thread for bi-weekly update and see @Gold1 snd @Supersizethatorder-mutt are still crying and spooning one another :D

Be happy guys...it’s supposed to be a primary color night :D
@Gold1 and I disagree on a lot of things, but this is one we agree 100% on.
I'll be there tomorrow night in the PRIMARY color of white. Will you?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
@Gold1 and I disagree on a lot of things, but this is one we agree 100% on.
I'll be there tomorrow night in the PRIMARY color of white. Will you?

I was just messing with y’all. I’ll be there loud and proud. White hoody and gold winter hat (if I can find it)....gotta sneak a little gold in there to match the GT logo :)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
1803EE96-DB4D-4BFE-A017-375BE3CDBAA5.jpeg

These are Amazing @Gold1 @Supersizethatorder-mutt