Blue. Pants.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Gold1 and I (and others) are apparently up against a brick wall with TStan. He is unapologetic about the use of blue, going so far as to claim that high school kids are "excited" by the mixing up of unis. SHEESH !!!
He did repeat that blue is a secondary color and not primary

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
old.jpg

"It's a secondary color." and then: (my interpretation of his words) The kids like it, so deal with.
Yeah, that's essentially what he said. That's why I said that those of us who don't like it are up against a brick wall, because he apparently doesn't care what the alums think, and there are more than the two or three of us on these threads who don't like blue.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I don't have time to listen - what was the feedback from our AD on "blue"? Thanks.

Briefly, he said our colors are white & gold.with blue as a secondary color, blah blah.

Coming from Oregon ( his words) he understood people’s concerns but we would never go crazy like they do.

The players & recruits like the blue to jazz things up (what if they want to add red?). The Technique mentioned in 1895 ( or whenever) that our colors are white, gold, blue.

He remembers that some GT team in 1990 won a MNC wearing Blue jerseys ( failing to mention it was mandated by ncaa for home team to wear a dark jersey).

Just more nonsense as Blue will be a main color IMO.

As said, fine by me. I wish GT had the integrity to admit it (if it was not so we would see a W/G/W uni)

Blue is easier to get gear for be it hot or cold weather. Easier to match. I today bought a Blue sweatshirt with Gold lettering for um game.

Much easier to get and will hold up better than White.

As mentioned, GF is getting more and more Blue trim and logos in various degrees. GTAA just needs someone with integrity to admit it.

And I bet we get ZERO 4 or 5 * recruits due to blue pants.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Briefly, he said our colors are white & gold.with blue as a secondary color, blah blah.

Coming from Oregon ( his words) he understood people’s concerns but we would never go crazy like they do.

The players & recruits like the blue to jazz things up (what if they want to add red?). The Technique mentioned in 1895 ( or whenever) that our colors are white, gold, blue.

He remembers that some GT team in 1990 won a MNC wearing Blue jerseys ( failing to mention it was mandated by ncaa for home team to wear a dark jersey).

As said, fine by me. I wish GT had the integrity to admit it (if it was not so we would see a W/G/W uni)

Blue is easier to get gear for be it hot or cold weather. Easier to match. I today bought a Blue sweatshirt with Gold lettering for um game.

As mentioned, GF is getting more and more Blue trim and logos in various degrees. GTAA just needs someone with integrity to admit it.

hahaha this is the ULTIMATE troll you're wearing navy to the white out?!

Well played.

He remembers that some GT team in 1990 won a MNC wearing Blue jerseys ( failing to mention it was mandated by ncaa for home ream to wear a dark jersey).

Agree with some of what you said, especially the last line about the recruits, as well as your comment that "what if they want to add red?)
I guess I missed the Technique reference from 1895, but first I wasn't aware there was a Technique in 1895, but the article that I have seen posted (whatever the source) said blue was a CLASS color, not a SCHOOL color.
I also agree with what you said about it just being more nonsense.

I have to wonder though, why on earth you are wearing blue to a white-out game. Surely you have something white that you can wear, even if it's not a Tech shirt.