BjS- am I wrong. He has never played .. Can u say player

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Can BJS cover? I know we like to play nickel, but I'd like to see brant at Mike, Vic at strong, and BJS at weak/nickel(depending on formation). He's got the speed that brant doesn't have.

Right now I do not see BJS being a better tackler than Lawerence and it would be hard to take a veteran good tackler with big play history off the field for a freshman. BJSs time will come.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
We need Branch more inside than outside.

All depending on Adams or KCH health. Antwon Owens has played well SDE.

I’m excited about the secondary next year. The key spot is the field CB where Lance plays. I think Kerr will fair well there. I don’t really trust Simmons, hoping Tre or one of the other 4* get the spot.

I like what Jalen brought to the nickel spot.

I’m all for 4-3 Under single high safety front w/ Vic blitzing 70% times off the TE. Not a fan of Brant as a Will, but it may benefit him bc the Wlb is the unblocked defender in that front.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
All depending on Adams or KCH health. Antwon Owens has played well SDE.

I’m excited about the secondary next year. The key spot is the field CB where Lance plays. I think Kerr will fair well there. I don’t really trust Simmons, hoping Tre or one of the other 4* get the spot.

I like what Jalen brought to the nickel spot.

I’m all for 4-3 Under single high safety front w/ Vic blitzing 70% times off the TE. Not a fan of Brant as a Will, but it may benefit him bc the Wlb is the unblocked defender in that front.
Antwan has been playing SDE or DT? Or has he played both?