Biggest game for CPJ since Orange Bowl....

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I'm over this guy's.

I have 4 tickets for sell for next week game and the following weeks. I'm done boys !!! I will always support GT and I will again when PJ is gone !!!
I’ll always be a Tech fan and I honestly believe in TStan but I won’t be optimistic until PJ is gone.

Jackets741

Georgia Tech Fan
We have reached the dumpster fire level as a program, now let’s see how long TStan lets us stay complacent and obsolete much like we have with Danny Hall the last decade.
Season is over, CPJ has completely lost this team, injuries keep piling on and it’s only the third week of the season. Never would have dreamed we would start season 1-3 after we get boat raced next week. I would have thought 2-2 at absolute worst but was 95% sure we would be 3-1 after first four games before the season started. So sad how far we have fallen as a program. Approaching Bill Lewis days

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech is terrible on both sides of the ball and there will be no coaching changes anytime soon. They also need to let Oliver be our starter IMO. They are completely fine with being a half decent team and not competing

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ won’t be going anywhere unfortunately and CNW was a terrible hire. If by some chance they do part ways with them idk who they will even have a chance to get

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Scott Satterfield would leave Appalachian State to coach at Georgia Tech. His base salary is 425,000 for the next four seasons.
I could see that being an ok hire he would keep woody but bring in they’re players and we could possibly be ok. I’ve supported CPJ for a long time I just think it’s time for a change. He had his run and don’t think he’ll get this team back to competing. I wouldn’t mind them bringing a GT alumn in that’s got experience like Godsey. It’ll always be hard to compete with UGA for in state recruiting but we have to do better