Biggest game for CPJ since Orange Bowl....

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I think the point is escaping me. That only holds up if one isn't thinking. 38 pts...which is pretty much the historic per-game scoring average btw.

No it doesn't. Our head coach is 100% about his offense. If we aren't winning, then what we are giving up to run this offense isn't worth it. Also 38 points, who cares. We've played nobodies on defense.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we are getting our 4th quarter out of the way during the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
We need to go ahead and make a change. With this loss we probably unfortunately lose a good portion of the fan base for the year. I'd really hate to see CPJ hang around for a couple of more years with 30% full BDS, just too depressing. We need to take a gamble on a fired up youngster who can recruit.

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve never thought firing CPJ was the answer, until today. At least in the past when we played this awful he was fired up on the sideline chewing butts. I haven’t seen any of that in him today. It looks like he’s losing interest in coaching, and I’ve certainly lost interest in watching his teams.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I’ve never thought firing CPJ was the answer, until today. At least in the past when we played this awful he was fired up on the sideline chewing butts. I haven’t seen any of that in him today. It looks like he’s losing interest in coaching, and I’ve certainly lost interest in watching his teams.

Maybe if he loses enough interest he will just retire and we won't be footing a bill for him leaving. One can hope.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
First I have had season tickets starting in 1981 and will keep getting them and giving money to Tech. I like CPJ but something is not right, players or coaches, we need to do something and the players are here so I guess if things don't change in the 2nd half I have to agree CPJ needs to go. But no matter I will keep pulling for them and CPJ till they say bye to him .