Biggest Factor in GT vs USF outcome (poll)?

What will be the biggest factor in determining the outcome of the GT vs USF game?

• The Weather (heat or rain)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • USF Home Field Advantage/Poor GT road performance

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • How successful the GT running Game is

Votes: 57 38.3%
  • How sucessful the GT passing Game is

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • How successful the USF passing game is

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • What color Adidas shirt CPJ wears

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
The current forecast says the rain will hold off for at least most of the game. Let’s go ahead and get up 3 TDS in case it starts to pour in the 4th quarter.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Tempo can kill a defense if we can’t stop drives. I’m remembering the Oregon vs FSU game in 2015 as I write this. FSU had their hands on their hips in the second quarter. I hope we’re ready. Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This is a game where it would be interesting if CPJ didn't substitute on O and just signaled in the plays.

Keep their D from substituting.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we can sustain drives with the run game, tipping TOP in our direction in a big way, then the ONLY factor that could outweigh it would be turnovers. In my mind TO's effect on game outcome kind of goes without saying. We all know, if that is heavily in any team's favor, the outcome is almost certain.

Teams that like to go fast get iced on the sidelines more than other teams.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
At the game. So special teams are still horrid. Taquon is not the answer at QB, and defense is improved from Teds style. Should be an interesting 2H

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Halftime adjustments.

Kickoff: squib or just kick it out of bounds. Finally getting pressure on the QB. Gotta disrupt timing of WR routes. #32 needs to start using his arms to tackle

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I am seeing some 2014-like downfield blocking late in the third. I’m stoked folks!!!