Big Cry Here....

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
It was the big grab by #1 on the drive they tied it up at 28. Looked like Durham pull him down by the front helmet area and should've been called. The officials missed a lot of easy calls all night.
Should be right before the play.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It was the big grab by #1 on the drive they tied it up at 28. Looked like Durham pull him down by the front helmet area and should've been called. The officials missed a lot of easy calls all night.
Should be right before the play.

I meant against us my bad.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Th thing about PI in college is that looking back at the ball is exclusively a NFl thing. You don't have to. At all. Only two requirements are 1. Is the ball catchable? 2. Was there intentional contact that impedes the progress of the WR? For step, both apply. For Qua, number one is iffy. I thought he veered to the side much too late. Even with the dive he was still a few yards short of the ball. As someone else stated, I usually try to feel the same about PI calls ignorant they went either way, and if GT was called on that I would have thought it was iffy

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The defender did not turn until after the ball hit the ground. So that is not a legitimate argument. If this is a no call, then the fourth quarter should be no different.

Tech got screwed by the officials again. Sorry, but you have to call it the same way. And Tech got the short end of the stick on this one.
Look at that tape again. As Richard Pryor said in another context, who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

GT18YJ

Georgia Tech Fan
You had one guy making a play for the ball who was impeded by a guy making no play for the ball. It's interference because it is catch-able if he's not kept away from the ball.