1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Benghazi Hearings

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by buzz_wiser©, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Frenchise

Frenchise Helluva Engineer

From the Wall Street Journal:

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama was told in his daily intelligence briefing for more than a week after the consulate siege in Benghazi that the assault grew out of a spontaneous protest, despite conflicting reports from witnesses and other sources that began to cast doubt on the accuracy of that assessment almost from the start.
    New details about the contents of the President's Daily Brief, which haven't been reported previously, show that the Central Intelligence Agency didn't adjust the classified assessment until Sept. 22, fueling tensions between the administration and the agency.

Effectively, there wasn't a protest, but there was spontaneous attack by Islamist/terrorist militias/groups.

2. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Thank you for clarifying your personality. Some people when confronted with contrary opinions are willing to consider other facts. Others only consider opinions and data which support what they already believe.

You are clearly one of the latter. I am not interested in debating opinions. I like discussing data. Your unwillingness to look at data disappoints me, but it's not surprising.

3. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

4. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer