Beautiful plays

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if this applies, but I found the video fascinating. Good dive into the shovel option. Explores how it is related to the veer and how it's been used in the NFL.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if this applies, but I found the video fascinating. Good dive into the shovel option. Explores how it is related to the veer and how it's been used in the NFL.
Funny enough we decided to give it a go on the goal line this week. Went about as well as the video made it seem. Sorry this doesn't fit the beautiful play moniker, but it did relate to the previous message.

CEB

Ramblin' Wreck
Funny enough we decided to give it a go on the goal line this week. Went about as well as the video made it seem. Sorry this doesn't fit the beautiful play moniker, but it did relate to the previous message.
I thought about this thread when I saw that play! :ROFLMAO:

Ugly on a lot of counts. Two guys came unblocked and disrupted the timing. Pyron wanted to shovel it, but there was a defender standing right there. He did well just to get rid of it without a turnover. that extra second or two of hesitation kept the back from turning upfield as quickly as we wanted to, but I am not sure it really matters. We didn't get enough of a block on the DT to make a difference...:sick: