Beat UGA this year?

Apparently, we have a truce with uga now where we dont mess with their hedges and they dont take our turf. TStan and McGarity agreed. Guess SC didnt get that memo. Lol
LOL

However, if we ever beat the mutts over there again, you know damn well the fans will say screw TStan and do what they want to do .... as they should.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I am by no means defending Chan. I was glad he got canned. But at least he came close to beating the mutts; we are not even going to reach that plateau for a LONG LONG time.

Werent going to beat them again with pj either anytime soon. We managed to catch them in a transition year but Kirby has them recruiting on a whole other level than Richt. I hope closing the talent gap will actually give us a fighting chance.

Werent going to beat them again with pj either anytime soon. We managed to catch them in a transition year but Kirby has them recruiting on a whole other level than Richt. I hope closing the talent gap will actually give us a fighting chance.
I wouldn't say we were NEVER going to beat them again with PJ. They had an awesome team in 2008, and we won, and they were no slouch in either 2014 or 2016. Obviously the odds were not good for the future, but anything can happen in the game of football.

Animal02

Banned
I wouldn't say we were NEVER going to beat them again with PJ. They had an awesome team in 2008, and we won, and they were no slouch in either 2014 or 2016. Obviously the odds were not good for the future, but anything can happen in the game of football.
Unfortunately, the fact is we will not be "hanging with Clemp or the mutts" for the foreseeable future.