BDS upgrades for 2020

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Gosh the radio was already annoyingly loud. Sigh
It always seemed like the loudness was more of a signal problem rather than they knob being turned up too high. At least that's my hope. If it was actually the AA deciding that blaring music that loud was supposed to create crowd noise rather than leaving that up to be lead by the band, then we're probably beyond all hope.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
What do they mean by LED lights are we talking about the same ones UGA and Bama got?
I wonder what some deep gold LEDs would look like instead of the red. That might be a cool effect. But I think they might just be talking about changing the overhead field lights to LED so that they don't have to turn them on the night before the game.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
They do post scores from other games, right next to the jumbotron.

They used to. For the last several years, they leave ads up on the side screens most of the game. They will occasionally show other scores, but now it only happens a couple of times per half.

They used to. For the last several years, they leave ads up on the side screens most of the game. They will occasionally show other scores, but now it only happens a couple of times per half.
True. They sometimes post scores on the board underneath the upper west, but they don't leave them up long, and they are sometimes virtually unreadable.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Beer is being sold at Russ Chandler. I’d say good chance BDS is close behind.

The boys in the know are saying that the source for a beer contract at Grant Field that would make GT the most money is balking.

They are hesitant to contribute to our financial well being as long as we play their biggest competitors Advertising Music for free at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Nobody envisioned this years ago.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
The boys in the know are saying that the source for a beer contract at Grant Field that would make GT the most money is balking.

They are hesitant to contribute to our financial well being as long as we play their biggest competitors Advertising Music for free at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Read this several times and can't tell... is this sarcasm?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The ACC conference and GT higher ups are voting to sell beer at all conference baseball games this year. There are already a few ACC schools that sell beer at baseball games, so as long as GT votes yes I would expect beer to be available for baseball weekends at RCS. If that happens I’m sure BDS won’t be far behind.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The ACC conference and GT higher ups are voting to sell beer at all conference baseball games this year. There are already a few ACC schools that sell beer at baseball games, so as long as GT votes yes I would expect beer to be available for baseball weekends at RCS. If that happens I’m sure BDS won’t be far behind.

Hopefully for football they do it right. Not by just selling standard bud light. But, creating a beer garden and have local breweries come in. This is all about Atlanta right?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer

Wouldnt Bud Light be the obvious choice here lol a stadium full of drunk people will drink whatever beer they are offering.