BDS upgrades for 2020

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
What worries me is the "upgrade" to the bathrooms. The men's at BDS are a paragon of human engineering. Those group urinals get the job done efficiently and there is never a hold up. Other stadiums tend to favor individual urinals - probably some sort of kickback from the facility manufacturers - to the extreme detriment of the business (ahem!) at hand. Let's hope that any upgrade doesn't include the features that, you know, actually work.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What worries me is the "upgrade" to the bathrooms. The men's at BDS are a paragon of human engineering. Those group urinals get the job done efficiently and there is never a hold up. Other stadiums tend to favor individual urinals - probably some sort of kickback from the facility manufacturers - to the extreme detriment of the business (ahem!) at hand. Let's hope that any upgrade doesn't include the features that, you know, actually work.
Pee troughs build character

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Well, they should work...yet for some reason people only go four wide in an area where you could easily fix six people. Just put up six urinals instead and it’d move faster I think

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

no more free peeks for you, sir

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
6764872C-1CCC-4B50-9B52-E03382D03155.jpeg

Gold LEDs look nice