Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200223-115338.png
    Screenshot_20200223-115338.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 86

LibertyTurns

Banned
If you’re after season ticket upgrades into better areas or reassignment within your area it appears there’s going to be a fair amount of inventory that needs to be sold according to my rep. I’m thinking the renewal rate is causing some concern. Looks like I’m going to be able to add 2 tickets and make the jump to the Blue Blood section so there will be atleast 4 people sitting there when the camera pans that area.

mattfromatl

Georgia Tech Fan
Can we please, for the love of God, get some actual (free) working WiFi in BDS?! I got less than 1 mbps down all season in the lower east last year.

But how can we expect to attract the new generation of fans without WiFi?!?! ;)

Hey, just trying to check scores during the game since GT (for some reason) doesn't like posting scores from other games anywhere. F me right?!!

mattfromatl

Georgia Tech Fan
It's ok though. Talked to someone at GTAA and they recommended just using my phone's network (at&t) instead since the Wifi isn't great. So, it looks like we got it figured out.

Ughhh, stupid stadiums with their lame millennial amenities. This engineering school has it figured out tho... Why pay to add working WiFi, when we can just all get on our phone's networks at the same time?

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
It's ok though. Talked to someone at GTAA and they recommended just using my phone's network (at&t) instead since the Wifi isn't great. So, it looks like we got it figured out.

Ughhh, stupid stadiums with their lame millennial amenities. This engineering school has it figured out tho... Why pay to add working WiFi, when we can just all get on our phone's networks at the same time?
Can you believe there was actually a time that people went to football games to watch the football game?

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Can you believe there was actually a time that people went to football games to watch the football game?

If you want me to show up early and well before kickoff, giving me a way to check other scores, upload to fb, etc is a big factor for me. Otherwise, if I know I'm going to be in a black box with no access to the outside world for 3 hours, I'm much more likely to cut it as close as possible.

Access to alcohol is the other big factor, but I'm saving that for another thread ;).

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
If you want me to show up early and well before kickoff, giving me a way to check other scores, upload to fb, etc is a big factor for me. Otherwise, if I know I'm going to be in a black box with no access to the outside world for 3 hours, I'm much more likely to cut it as close as possible.

Access to alcohol is the other big factor, but I'm saving that for another thread ;).

Beer is being sold at Russ Chandler. I’d say good chance BDS is close behind.