BDS seating question

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I'm coming in for the Clemson game and have 3 spartan friends tagging along. I was looking at decent prices seating for the game and the 200 sections 201-07 have seats available. Was wonder which section is better for viewing? Don't want to bring the guys and force them into bad seats. They want to stay around $100 a ticket. Thanks for any help.
I like 111 or 121 as far as game experience, it's loud and not a terrible view. If the game is close be prepared to stand pretty much the entire game.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hate digging up old threads but I have a question regarding on hotels for the Clemson game. I've found 2 places. Hilton garden inn on 10th or the Crown Plaza on Linden. I want to be near restaurants and some bars but not too far from BDS or Centennial Park. Thanks for any suggestions. It's the first time I've been back in years so I'm sure there's a lot more to do now around both places.
I'd go HGI. Better for food/nightlife for sure imo (normal Peachtree options plus Crescent Ave for late night). Crown Plaza if walking to Centennial Park is a a priority.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'd go HGI. Better for food/nightlife for sure imo (normal Peachtree options plus Crescent Ave for late night). Crown Plaza if walking to Centennial Park is a a priority.
I'm thinking HGI as well. Thanks for the advise. Hopefully there will be a tailgate and we can put faces to user names. Lol