BDS seating question

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm coming in for the Clemson game and have 3 spartan friends tagging along. I was looking at decent prices seating for the game and the 200 sections 201-07 have seats available. Was wonder which section is better for viewing? Don't want to bring the guys and force them into bad seats. They want to stay around $100 a ticket. Thanks for any help.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Those are upper west. You'll have a great view of the ATL skyline. That's definitely a x10 factor for me for a night game. That said those seats are some of the furthest from the field.

Upper north will give you a skyline view + cool perspective of the option. Tons of rows - if you're further back more than 10+ rows you'll be surrounded by orange/purple/the normal Clemson spelling bee cheer. But there's also a chance you'll get an up close of this:

I'd check out the Hive North Avenue Trader and see if you can get lucky with tickets at face. Also check SeatGeek which consolidates a number of resale sites. If it were me and I could score slightly more expensive seats in lower west, maybe sections 109-111, I'd be all over it. You get the skyline view and close to the action.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Thanks guys. Greatly appreciate it. These guys hook me up with decent seats to Mich St games so I don't won't to bring them down and sit in less than desirable seats.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
We have season tickets in 207 and we love them. Yes, they are further from the field, but you can still see everything fine. To me, the big perk for upper west vs upper north is that upper north sits behind the band and it can be very hard to hear all the chants and sing along with the fight songs. In the upper west you get a good field view, the band, the Jumbotron and the best skyline view.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Upper east is lower than upper west. In fact the first (lowest) section of the upper east is even with the press box on the west side. There's a reason the press box is at that level. I try to get tickets at that level as close to the 50 as I can afford. Section 225 is right on the 50.

2016_bds_map.jpg

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Upper east is lower than upper west. In fact the first (lowest) section of the upper east is even with the press box on the west side. There's a reason the press box is at that level. I try to get tickets at that level as close to the 50 as I can afford. Section 225 is right on the 50.

2016_bds_map.jpg
Fantastic location for night games, brutal for Noon kick-offs in September (although there aren't many non-brutal locations for Sept. Noon games).

2016_bds_map.jpg
I am also in Section 225, though my seats are 4 rows from the top. Been in the same seats since 1967.

I'm on first row of 225, on the 50 yard line. The best seats in college football. Our row is booked with long time fans.
I had no idea there were so many others from here in 225. We should try to meet sometime, if only to say hello. My seats were smack dab on the 50 until they shifted the field 15 years ago (or whenever it was). Now I am on the 45....not much difference

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Not a seat question but a stadium one...is there a cookout near campus? I discovered them last year and whenever I need a late night meal its the go to

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
I've really enjoyed sitting in the lower portion of 218. Close to the band and students. Wife and I once sat on the front row of 218 on the aisle. Loved the extra room