BDS seating question

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I looked around some more and I will be sitting in section 224 row 1. Hope to meet some of you there either before during or after. Now I just need some pre game advise. Where to eat and drink prior to the game?

I looked around some more and I will be sitting in section 224 row 1. Hope to meet some of you there either before during or after. Now I just need some pre game advise. Where to eat and drink prior to the game?
You're welcome to join my group for tailgating if you are interested. We park in the Tech lot behind the Varsity. Would be nice to meet you.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Hate digging up old threads but I have a question regarding on hotels for the Clemson game. I've found 2 places. Hilton garden inn on 10th or the Crown Plaza on Linden. I want to be near restaurants and some bars but not too far from BDS or Centennial Park. Thanks for any suggestions. It's the first time I've been back in years so I'm sure there's a lot more to do now around both places.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hate digging up old threads but I have a question regarding on hotels for the Clemson game. I've found 2 places. Hilton garden inn on 10th or the Crown Plaza on Linden. I want to be near restaurants and some bars but not too far from BDS or Centennial Park. Thanks for any suggestions. It's the first time I've been back in years so I'm sure there's a lot more to do now around both places.

@RyanS12 both locations are in good proximity to BDS. their website should give you a list of dining spots close by :)