@BC

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Very impressive.

I am starting to believe.

That is SO dangerous. But this has now been about 5 weeks of good baseball.

I think all of us want to see Webb permanently installed at 3B, and want to see more of the "rest of the bullpen". Carpenter did a solid job yesterday. Bartnicki was a little shaky, but I was edumacated on why we keep using him. Maybe by the time Regionals roll around he will be reliable...at least he did not walk anyone. Didn't even have to use English, which was a relief (see what I did there?)!

It would be really nice to beat Auburn. They have lost 5 of their last six (assuming they don't rally late today) and a loss to them at the Rusty C would hurt RPI wise.

Louisville's sweep of N C State has got to help our RPI. We sit at #15 right now, based on the latest, greatest, up-to-datest results. Barely will squeek in to be a Regional host. Gotta keep winning!

Deleted member 2897

Very impressive.

I am starting to believe.

That is SO dangerous. But this has now been about 5 weeks of good baseball.

I think all of us want to see Webb permanently installed at 3B, and want to see more of the "rest of the bullpen". Carpenter did a solid job yesterday. Bartnicki was a little shaky, but I was edumacated on why we keep using him. Maybe by the time Regionals roll around he will be reliable...at least he did not walk anyone. Didn't even have to use English, which was a relief (see what I did there?)!

It would be really nice to beat Auburn. They have lost 5 of their last six (assuming they don't rally late today) and a loss to them at the Rusty C would hurt RPI wise.

Louisville's sweep of N C State has got to help our RPI. We sit at #15 right now, based on the latest, greatest, up-to-datest results. Barely will squeek in to be a Regional host. Gotta keep winning!

Yep, another 2-2 week will be “okay”. If we can beat Auburn and/or sweep the weekend, that will be amazingly great.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Yep, another 2-2 week will be “okay”. If we can beat Auburn and/or sweep the weekend, that will be amazingly great.
Need it to be a 3-1 week. Going 2-1 on the road in a league series won't hurt the RPI much but home losses do ...so we need to beat AU and go 2-1 vs VT to really stay on track.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Guys, there’s a lot more parity among all the ACC baseball teams than y’all realize.

Any team can beat any other team on any day.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
In interview (post-game)... CDH credited both Ramsey & Jaffe for the plan/approach at the plate today against the BC pitcher. I'll take him at his word & too expound on that...it makes you wonder how much of the offensive improvement for guys like Radcliff & N.Wilhite goes to Ramsey.
Ramsey is gonna need to be promoted fast or someone else is going to sweep in and steal him from us. Wouldn’t be mad if we had him as “coach in waiting” for DH once his contract runs out. I realize that’s a fast rise, but the dude has single handedly turn our approach around at the plate. He’s young, can connect with players, and has MLB experience.

Deleted member 2897

Ramsey is gonna need to be promoted fast or someone else is going to sweep in and steal him from us. Wouldn’t be mad if we had him as “coach in waiting” for DH once his contract runs out. I realize that’s a fast rise, but the dude has single handedly turn our approach around at the plate. He’s young, can connect with players, and has MLB experience.

I’m willing to give him a chance.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Agree about coach in waiting. I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the plan which has been privately talked about.

Our offense has typically been good. It is more reliable this year. We lost Friday partly due to lack of offense. But that's baseball.