BC Post Game Melt Down Thread

Deleted member 2897

??? All the players are rated. Rivals has us at 28, not 25, with Penn State and their 7 four stars ranked behind us. 247 looks more accurate than Rivals at this point.

Ive explained their problem. You are welcome to chase and yell at phantoms if you want. If it were me, I’d save my energy and move on.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
What does 247 composite have us rated at?

39th currently. Keep in mind the way that they give points is for the top 20 and we have 19. We also have two recruits who are rated .79 and .80 which is significantly below most of the others. If we add 3 recruits rated .85 which is very reasonable we will have the points to be around where #30 was last year. If we then add someone like Ball at .88 then we probably are closing in on the numbers that would have put us near top 25 last year.

What makes it hard is that 247 is behind in recruiting evaluation. There will probably be a lot of movement going ahead which makes it hard to get a good read on what their final rankings would be. And that's not just speculation. Until recently they had Helms unrated, and then when they re-evaluated him he's our number 3 recruit at the moment. There are a couple other players who based on how they have played so far this season, or in past seasons, it's reasonable to expect improvement in their rankings.

Now none of that is specific to our team, which is why I'm going by points total from last year as a reference.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
No way. He threw short passes with good accuracy and touch. A few of the incomplete passes should have been caught. He looked way different and better than last year. He deserves to see the field again against ND.

/
Then he tucked it and ran on 4th and 13. And he waited til he was on the ground to pitch it to Gibbs who ran 30 yards. I think he deserves a chance to prove himself, but he hasn't shown me much improvement from last year.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ive explained their problem. You are welcome to chase and yell at phantoms if you want. If it were me, I’d save my energy and move on.
And you’re welcome to misstate the class ranking and ignore the issues with Rivals rankings. You do you.

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
This has not got anything to do with the game but

CGC stop this ALT crap it looks bad is dumb and you play players on on it and some of the players on it don't play. grow up and act like a real Head Coach.

1603585954157.gif

Defense is regressing but the offense is not much better. We scored a TD on a long pass and a lot of yards came in garbage time. We had one good drive that ended in a TD....and a lot of that was JP Mason.

Deleted member 2897

And you’re welcome to misstate the class ranking and ignore the issues with Rivals rankings. You do you.

Rivals isn’t the one with an issue. You’re giving yourself a bad look here. Remember, I was correcting the guy who asserted we were ranked #50.