BC Post Game Melt Down Thread

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
and kicked the crap out of Kentucky in a bowl game two years later with the guys from the class.

247 had the 2020 class at 27th.
the current class of commits is 39.
one spot behind Boston College.
And went 5-6 as juniors, 7-6 as seniors, and 3-9 as RS Seniors. Real impressive I know.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Maybe Collins plan is to see how bad we can be just to make the fanbase and donors thrilled to see a 5-6 win season 😂🤣.

If you set the expectations low, and gradually, extremely slowly improve you might see that 2nd contract🤣😂🤣

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
Dont complain until year 4???? Give me a break, a decent sign of progress is not an unreasonable expectation for any program and other than a few bright spots on offensive, there has not been any. If we had no players to compete then how did we even win 2 games. The fact that we have is a sign that we have good enough players to not only compete, but to win games against teams that are equally as talented as us is a solid expectation. Not get boat raced by two mediocre teams.
Those mediocre teams are better than us. If we win three games this year I’ll be happy, same as last year and probably better than most reasonable people expected. Five would be a miracle season. Feel free to complain as much as you want but what I meant was that you can’t really expect a coach to make the changes that Collins is making and get results in anything less than four years. Recruiting is step one. Once our personnel matches our system, then maybe it’s time to bring in assistants better at coaching than recruiting.
I’m a huge CPJ fan but he left. I’m happy he left on his own terms. He was a great coach and did much more with less than we could have expected. But it was time for a change and a change of that magnitude takes time. Until year 4 I’ll enjoy the wins when they occur but won’t lose a lot of sleep over the losses.

Those mediocre teams are better than us. If we win three games this year I’ll be happy, same as last year and probably better than most reasonable people expected. Five would be a miracle season. Feel free to complain as much as you want but what I meant was that you can’t really expect a coach to make the changes that Collins is making and get results in anything less than four years. Recruiting is step one. Once our personnel matches our system, then maybe it’s time to bring in assistants better at coaching than recruiting.
I’m a huge CPJ fan but he left. I’m happy he left on his own terms. He was a great coach and did much more with less than we could have expected. But it was time for a change and a change of that magnitude takes time. Until year 4 I’ll enjoy the wins when they occur but won’t lose a lot of sleep over the losses.
well if his team's continue to regress and not show any substantial progress with the basics (turnovers, penalties, etc), he won't be around for 4 full years. I dont care what kind what kind of rebuild, if cant show progress in the right direction and compete against middle of the conference teams by year 3, he will not last a full 4 years. If things dont get measurable better, you'll be getting a lot of sleep not worrying about loses...

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
3 wins is better than most reasonable people expected? Our schedule changed. We’re not playing uga, UNC, or VT. Instead, we’re playing some of the worst teams in the ACC. Please outline the monumental changes that we’ve made on defense that led to these atrocious results. BC has a first year coaching staff, and they have come in and whipped our *** out of the gate.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Not the biggest KQ fan but dead on the nose here.
Screenshot_20201024-235856_Twitter.jpg

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s the combination of wanting instant gratification and delusional expectations. That makes no sense. Stars of the DBs don’t mean when the front 7 is bad
It is not delusional to expect to game to game improvement during the season. I respect your opinion, but I cannot see this team is improving this season.