Banks waiver application

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am genuinely curious what takes so long for some of these versus others. Does anyone know of a way to track the results and timeline of this type request? I would suggest we flood comment sections of the Athletic to ask them to do an article looking into it

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
the NCAA doesn't have to protect anybody in football. It gets exactly $0 from college football. All college football money goes directly to the conferences.

The NCAA gets almost 90% of its revenue from college basketball, primarily its TV contract for the NCAA Tournament. Over 80% of NCAA revenues go back to the schools that are in the NCAA, so the schools don't have alot of reason to squeal.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Can someone share his Instagram post mentioned above? ⬆️
Screenshot_20181113-150352_Instagram.jpg

GT_EE78

Banned
Would he start at the 4 With Gueye or at the 5 instead of Gueye?
If it's true that he's cleared, I'd expect to see various combinations during the OOC schedule. My gut feel is that by ACC time we'd see Banks and Moses starting with AD getting heavy minutes at both positions(but he could start at either,its more important who finishes). I'd like to see Cole/Ogbonda doing well but I expect the rotation to be skinnier for ACC play.