Auburn Reprise

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Did this game last over 3 hrs? It started at 6:00? And I was getting phone updates in the 8th inning after 9:00?

Deleted member 2897

Did this game last over 3 hrs? It started at 6:00? And I was getting phone updates in the 8th inning after 9:00?

I don't think it was over until after 10pm. Or at least it felt like it. I need to be careful right now, because I've made a bunch of 'cosmetic' errors lately in my posts. :D

I found this - T9 started at 10:03pm based on this tweet:

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think it was over until after 10pm. Or at least it felt like it. I need to be careful right now, because I've made a bunch of 'cosmetic' errors lately in my posts. :D

I found this - T9 started at 10:03pm based on this tweet:

I was streaming it on sling while working. At some point, Wiley and Roddy were joking about how hard it is to keep talking about relevant stuff when the game goes over 4 hours. I guess 24 combined hits will stretch it out...

By the way, those two were great. Wiley and Roddy have much better chemistry with each other than with Andy; it was nice to have them both on.

BonafideJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I was streaming it on sling while working. At some point, Wiley and Roddy were joking about how hard it is to keep talking about relevant stuff when the game goes over 4 hours. I guess 24 combined hits will stretch it out...

By the way, those two were great. Wiley and Roddy have much better chemistry with each other than with Andy; it was nice to have them both on.

Not to nitpick but there were actually 27 combined hits (and none where HRs). There were also 15 walks and a HBP. Auburn's pitching staff threw 202 pitches in only 8 innings. That cannot set them up well for this weekend.

Totally agree about Wiley and Roddy. They are a delight to listen to. I was switching between Tech and the Braves and can say I enjoyed Wiley and Roddy much better than Chip and Glavine.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not to nitpick but there were actually 27 combined hits (and none where HRs). There were also 15 walks and a HBP. Auburn's pitching staff threw 202 pitches in only 8 innings. That cannot set them up well for this weekend.

Totally agree about Wiley and Roddy. They are a delight to listen to. I was switching between Tech and the Braves and can say I enjoyed Wiley and Roddy much better than Chip and Glavine.

Also there were 5 frickin errors between the two teams which added 5/6 of an inning:mad:

I love GT baseball but can't handle that much at all. If I had computer stuff to do, I'd have enjoyed listening to Wiley and Roddy.