Auburn/Georgia talent vs GT

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I fear that CPJ is gonna have to deal with the kind of UGA teams that CCG did. He hasn’t had to deal with top 10 UGA teams regularly. I think he’s going to have to for years to come. We’re probablh staring another 5+ game losing streak to them in the face.

/puke

I fear that CPJ is gonna have to deal with the kind of UGA teams that CCG did. He hasn’t had to deal with top 10 UGA teams regularly. I think he’s going to have to for years to come. We’re probablh staring another 5+ game losing streak to them in the face.

/puke

agreed. CPJ hasn't shown much ability to beat teams with more talent than ours. Look at all the Miami losses...and these haven't been particularly good Miami teams the past decade.

We likely won't beat the mutts again for awhile.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
agreed. CPJ hasn't shown much ability to beat teams with more talent than ours.
We likely won't beat the mutts again for awhile.

We beat this Uga team last year. Of course, we had a SR QB. Are you saying that Smart is getting more out of their talent (i.e. better coach) than Richt?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
First two words ( Right now ) 11 att 29 yards yes right now ( if he wasn't hurt no )
UGA hasn't given him much room to run, I highly doubt Benson would have anymore yards. Johnson has made yards out of nothing because of his cut back ability, something benson isn't as good at.

We beat this Uga team last year. Of course, we had a SR QB. Are you saying that Smart is getting more out of their talent (i.e. better coach) than Richt?
I'm saying that Shart knows D better and has already figured out how to shut us down. So far, ol' Shart does seem to be doing better with Richt's boys than Richt did. Kinda like CPJ with Gailey's talent.