Atlanta United News

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Some photos from last night. The atmosphere was unreal everyone standing the whole match, easily the most fun I've had at a pro sporting event since the 1995 braves world series game where they won.
We set the bar last night for mls and this city.
fef1e9a9adae98626ce45bc62ac8e33c.jpg
e4e564ba1b5dd7f7cc8d76b65ad5c938.jpg
724af676b26b9c4ad08cdd48e656b3a7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I was sitting right at the corner flag to the left of you! Going crazy!!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm still undecided on Schelotto. His familiarity with MLS and his south american connections would be beneficial, but tactically he's not the best fit. A lot of people believe he relies more on individual moments of brilliance

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Miggy going to Newcastle. I’m projecting Barco plays Miggy’s spot at 10, Pity moves to right midfielder. Barco will surprise some folks this year. Also looks like Pogba from France my be coming to AUFC, I know his brother from France natl team but not much about the brother coming to Atl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Pity will play on the left. Tito should play on the right. The primary lineup should look something like this:

Josef
Pity - Barco - Villalba
Nagbe - Remedi - Gressel
LGP - Parkhurst - Escobar

Larry in rotation for Parkhurst and/or the d-mids, Shea getting many minutes as well

I will be sad if we sign Pogba because that would likely mean the end for my favorite player, LGP

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Pity will play on the left. Tito should play on the right. The primary lineup should look something like this:

Josef
Pity - Barco - Villalba
Nagbe - Remedi - Gressel
LGP - Parkhurst - Escobar

Larry in rotation for Parkhurst and/or the d-mids, Shea getting many minutes as well

I will be sad if we sign Pogba because that would likely mean the end for my favorite player, LGP
I think Bello is going to start.